Friday, April 19, 2013

Welcome to Kara's Cookies, Cupcakes & More!




I am a home based baker that bakes under the Texas Cottage Food Laws and creates sweet treats almost daily!

I use mostly organic ingredients that are very high quality.  I always bake with ingredients that I would serve my family.  After all, they look forward to any leftovers after each order!


I often make my own Marshmallow Fondant that is very yummy and does not taste like the pre-made fondant that most people have experienced before.


Please browse through my picture galleries and look at the examples of work I have completed.  Every order is completely custom and is made fresh to order.


I am happy to make any flavor cake or frosting that you desire.  I also regularly hand cut cookies if I don't have your shape in the 100's of cookie cutters that I already own.


I look forward to hearing from you and making your next celebration yummy!


Kara




No comments:

Post a Comment