Monday, April 23, 2012

A Weekend of Cakes!

It was a different weekend for me... Usually I have tons of cookie orders and maybe one cake or so... this past weekend was a weekend of CAKES!  It was fun and I was able to organize my time well enough to attend three soccer games, bible study, church and only stay up till 2am one night!  That is tremendous progress for me!  Balance... thats what I am working on.

The cakes were each different and fun!  Just a little fondant and a lot of buttercream...  The events ranged from baby showers to 1st communions to birthdays and even a 30x2 birthday!  (Thats a nicer way to say 60)  I couldn't help myself and had to throw some cookies in the mix so a couple of cake and cupcake toppers were actually made out of cookies.  : )


Sprinkles, Sparkles and some edible images!  

Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment