Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hi there!

Summer flew by and I think just maybe fall is coming....

In Texas its a bit hard to tell when the season's change.  Thankfully we have many warm months of summer that usually extend into October!  I have taken a little bit of a break over the summer from posting.  Many new pictures have been updated and posted on the blog.  Please take a look at the Gallery pages to see the many updates!

Below are a couple of my most recent projects.....

Most recently a friend challenged me with a Peacock Cake for her daughter's 16th birthday.  The picture she sent me made my week!



This is why I do what I do... Yes, the extra money is nice and I do enjoy the crafty creative outlet it provides me, but really... when I see the happiness and joy it brings others... thats it.. thats just it!


My other recent project was an amazing birthday weekend filled with puppies!


When my little sister was young, she always referred to cupcakes as "Pupcakes."  I would say these are truly "Pupcakes!"  Fondant doggy toppers on top of vanilla cupcakes and buttercream frosting.



And then there were more.... 

A chocolate yummy yummy cake with chocolate filling and topped with a custom handmade marshmallow fondant doggy topper.
Surrounded by more Pupcakes with fondant toppers!


And more...  : )

Spotty Doggy Sparkly Cookies!!


So many cute, fun projects..  and many more to come!

Thanks for taking a few minutes to check out my post and enjoy the new pictures!

Until the next cake!  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment